By becoming a sponsor to Sac Prep Music Academy, you are directly helping one of the many students in The Academy & The Academy itself! Mail Checks to SPMA Corporate Address: 350 N. Lexington Drive, Folsom CA. 95630. Or Through Paypal.
Sac Prep Music is a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization Tax Id# 81-0754644
Sponsorships are necessary to ensure the ongoing mission at SPMA.
When you donate or sponsor SPMA events, you ease the financial load on the Academy. Some of The Beatles Guitar Project shows can cost more than $20,000.00 to put together. Sponsors of SPMA shows will have their logo’s and names added to Show Postcards, Posters, and all printed media related to our shows. Major sponsors may set up booths at our shows & events, and are welcome to hang banners to show their support.
During the 2017-2018 School year, SPMA Guitar Project served over 300 scholarships to students in SCUSD, through Guitar Project.
- Sponsor The Beatles Guitar Project
- Help provide full time lessons to a part time student
- Help the instrument scholarship program (we buy instruments for kids in need!)
- Help the Sac Prep Music Concert Fund (this fund helps to bring amazing artists & music groups to The Performing Arts Center.)
- Donate instruments: Acoustic Guitars, Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses, Keyboards, Saxophones, Flutes, and Clarinets. You can even donate all that old music in your piano bench at home!
There are students at Sac Prep Music that could definitely benefit from a scholarship. These students come from economically disadvantaged families, but none the less have wonderful families that love music, and have sought to provide music education for their kids. Historically, Sac Prep Music has aspired to provided scholarships to students around holiday times, and at the beginning of the school year, to help families at these expensive times of the year. In December 2012, Sac Prep Music purchased & gave new and donated instruments to students in the Academy who could not afford to purchase instruments.
Sacramento Preparatory Music Academy Scholarships